25 December 2010

Christmas day

So, it's been months since I posted on here and it's been months since I cared.
I've stepped back and looked at this blog from a distance and I am realizing how much I've grown since I wrote those posts. I have always been a writer, I haven't always wanted to or loved it, but it's always been something I could do.
I've rediscovered what it means to be truthful, or maybe just discovered it in the first place, being the one that has always got it figured out, has gotten me to a lot of dead ends, loneliness and feeling abandoned, it's only when I finally quit putting on the mask of a hero when I truly felt loved.
I have struggled with a lot of pain and depression in my life, it come from a lot of things but a lot of it is hereditary.
I've been learning how to tame it, how to not use it against myself, how to let the bad out in a way that is positive.
I'm learning, but I haven't learned it all.
I want to keep updating this blog, I can't make any promises but I think I can do it, if i really want to.
I have a few goals in mind for my life right now, and I'm making this one of them.
I'm also not promising philosophical stuff, or even smart stuff, just stuff.

I hope that what I write here can help others like me, and if I start to sound like  a know it all, I can be virtually slapped.
I want to help, but I am not completely healed either.

Merry Christmas.

1 comment: